Auch auf: / As well in: Deutsch
2. Basic information on data processingWe only process users' personal data in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations in accordance with the requirements of data minimization and purpose limitation (see Processing Principles: EU GDPR Article 5). This means that the data of the users are processed only in the presence of a legal permit or obligation, for the fulfillment of contractual obligations (which are necessary, for example, for the provision of the services offered) or in the presence of your consent. We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of the data protection laws are complied with and in order to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. Insofar as data transmission to third parties is necessary for the fulfillment of legal requirements, the fulfillment of the services to be provided within the framework of contractual obligations or on the basis of your explicit consent, we always ensure that this is done safely and in accordance with data protection regulations and in accordance with EU GDPR Article 5. (Webshop, if applicable): A transfer of data to third parties does not take place, with the exception of the transmission of credit card data to the involved bank institutes / payment service providers for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, to the transport company / shipping company commissioned by us for the delivery of the goods as well as to our tax consultant Fulfillment of our tax obligations.
4. Collection of access dataWe collect data about every access to the server where this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes name of the retrieved web page, file, date and time of retrieval, amount of data transferred, message about successful retrieval, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. We use the log data without linking it to the specific person of a user or other profiling according to the statutory provisions only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online offer. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, the legitimate suspicion of unlawful use exists.
6. Google AnalyticsWe do NOT use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
7. Google Re-/Marketing ServicesWe do NOT use the Google Inc. Marketing and Remarketing Services ("Google Marketing Services").
8. Facebook social pluginsOur online offering do NOT uses social plugins ("plugins") from the social network facebook.com ("Facebook").
9. Facebook remarketingWithin our on-line offer so-called "Facebook pixels" of the social network Facebook ("Facebook") are NOT used.
10. NewsletterWith the following information, we will explain the contents of our newsletter, the registration, sending and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the procedures described. Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. Insofar as the contents of a newsletter are concretely described, they are authoritative for the consent of the users. In general our newsletters contain the following information: our products, offers, promotions and our company. Double opt-in and logging: Registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called double-opt-in procedure. After registration, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with an invalid or not owned e-mail addresses. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and the confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise, changes to your data will be logged. The e-mail addresses of our Newsletter recipients, as well as their other data described in the context of these notes, are stored on our server. We use this information to send and evaluate the newsletter. Furthermore, we may, according to our information, use this data to optimize or improve our services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the sending and the presentation of the newsletter or to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, do not use the data of our newsletter recipients to pass these contacts on to third parties. Credentials: To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. Statistical Survey and Analysis - The newsletters contain a so-called "web-beacon", a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from our server when the newsletter is opened. This request will initially collect technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval. This information is used to improve the technical performance of services based on their specifications or audience and their reading habits, based on their locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. Statistical surveys also include determining if the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to individual newsletter recipients. However, it is not our endeavor to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content accordingly or to send different content according to the interests of our users. Termination / Revocation - You may terminate the receipt of our newsletter at any time, that means revoking your consent. At the same time, your consent for receiving any emails and the statistical analyzes expire. A separate revocation of receiving emails or the statistical evaluation is unfortunately not possible. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter.
12. User rights and deletionUsers have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge about the personal data that we have stored about them. In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, revoke consent, block the processing and delete their personal information if justifiable and to file a complaint with the responsible regulatory authority in the event of unlawful processing. The data stored with us are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for their purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory storage requirements.
Auch auf: / As well in: Deutsch